Everyone is looking for dazzling smile and better appearance aesthetically. But how anyone would know that they really need tooth whitening?
So there are few points that validate that you need tooth whitening.
1) If you have existing restoration, crown or bridges then it cannot whitened by treatment, so we recommend tooth whitening 2 to 3 weeks before any restorative treatment.
2) If you are below 16 then You should not whiten your teeth
3) Lactating and pregnant moms should also avoid this .
BY KEEPING ABOVE MENTIONED POINT IN MIND U MAY GO FOR TEETH WHITENING. TWO METHODS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TEETH WHITENING.
1) In office whitening- This can be done by visiting dental clinic. Whitening solution applied by dentist that is light activated. You will get 8 times lighter shade of your teeth instantly
2) At home whitening-This can be done at home. Custo made trays and WHITENING gel provided by your dentist. Trays are worn 1 -2 times a day for 45 minutes regularly upto 2 weeks. You will get whitened teeth slowly.